• Please practice social distancing, which is a 6' distance between yourself and others, at the time clocks, breakrooms, offices, restrooms, and other common areas
• With few exceptions, face Masks are required from the moment you exit your vehicle in the morning and until you return to your vehicle after your shift. Exceptions are as follows:
– Eating lunch
•Face shields are required when work and or communication cannot be done while keeping a 6' halo.
• We will provide hand sanitizer at time clock stations. Please use it prior to and after using the time clock.
• If you operate a forklift, please be sure to wipe down the inside and out of the truck with a disinfectant, prior to, and after use. We will provide a bottle of approved disinfectant and cleaning rags. (Prior to disinfecting...Spray before you do your forklift inspection, so it sits for 10 minutes, then do your forklift inspection while it’s drying. Please dispose of your rags after each use)
• Please do not share face shields or masks of any kind.
• Lunch time - Eating in your personal vehicle by yourself is recommended.
• If you are sick, or live with someone who has symptoms of COVID-19 or a positive test:
– Do not come to work, call and report to your leader
– If already at work, report to your leader immediately
– We will contact you with further details on what to do
• Symptoms of COVID-19 are cough, shortness of breath, fever of 100.4 or greater, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of smell and taste, and headaches.
• All team members should self-monitor for symptoms before leaving for work each day.
• Please be aware of others around you. Please use caution in common areas such as offices, restrooms, breakrooms, and parking lots.
Jason Lippert sent the following in an email dated 6/15/20 “Our data that we have been collecting since day one shows that the virus is largely being spread outside of work. We are asking everyone to practice social distancing, good hygiene and masks outside of work – this is where we let our guard down. Please continue to be safe and encourage one another to practice this stuff outside of work.”
One of our core values is “CARING ABOUT PEOPLE” When we practice social distancing, good hygiene like washing hands frequently and wearing masks, we are practicing this core value. When we do our part both at work and outside of work, we are watching out for our families at home and our team members here at Plant 48. Please do your part. We need you and we need each other.